Chair: Chris Bradshaw
Contact: Dystonia UK, 3rd Floor, 89 Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7TP
Tel: +44 020 7793 3651
Dystonia UK is the only national charity in the UK dedicated to helping people living with dystonia. First founded in 1983, they provide information, are active members of policy making organisations and support research.
Dystonia UK helps raise awareness of dystonia through national campaigns and connects the dystonia community across the UK at online and in person events, support group meetings and through their Dystonia Matters magazine and podcast.
Dystonia UK is run by a small and dedicated staffing team with an office in London. They have a Board of Trustees and are supported by a Medical Advisory Board. Across the UK they have over 7000 members and supporters.
If you or someone you know have been diagnosed with dystonia, Dystonia UK and their volunteers are there for you.
- Take a look at the website dystonia.org.uk for lots of information and advice on living with dystonia.
Join Dystonia UK at a virtual event like an upcoming webinar dystonia.org.uk/Pages/Category/dystonia-matters-webinars
Listen to real life stories from the community on the Dystonia Matters podcast… dystonia.org.uk/pages/category/dystonia-matters-podcast
- Watch Dystonia UK’s much loved animation series for children dystonia.org.uk/pages/category/dystonia-animated
- Come along to an in-person event including national support group meet ups or a Dystonia Matters Live meeting! dystonia.org.uk/Listing/Category/our-conferences
- Sign up to the Dystonia UK e-newsletter and social media channels (@DystoniaUK).
- Join Dystonia UK as a member to help support everyone living with dystonia and receive the ‘Dystonia Matters’ magazine for free!