– affecting muscles around the eyes, in the neck, in the throat or in one of the limbs.
- Cervical Dystonia – affecting the head and neck
- Blepharospasm – affecting the eyes
- Musician’s Dystonia – affecting the hands or lips of musician’s
- Oromandibular Dystonia/Meige’s Syndrome – affecting the mouth, face and jaw
- Laryngeal Dystonia – affecting muscles controlling the vocal chords
- Writer’s Cramp – affecting the hands
– affecting an area of the body such as the neck and an arm.
– affecting the arm and leg on one side of the body.
– affecting many different parts of the body.
– affects most parts of the body, especially the legs and trunk.